In this blog, I would like to share with you about the top 6 best daily habits that help many people build up their successful life.
The habits that be shared in this blog be inspired by Brian Tracy and his book “Million Dollars Habit” that you can purchase easily from the LINK HERE.
And these are the top 6 Best Daily Habits That I believe will help you to achieve the success that you want if you work hard and follow them.
1. Daily goals setting – Make a list of goal you need to do (Think about your goal all of the time – then do it. No successful person live without goals, the goals are their priority and motivation to help them achieve what they want in life.
2. Be Result Oriented person – Successful people looking for the result, not the process. Many people look like do very well in the process, however, their results is not that good. However, successful people understand that they need to do a lot of things, ready to fail and stand up, facing with a lot of mistakes during their journey. But what they look for is the Make the list of what they need to do, and have a priority on their list.
Ex: If you look at your list and you have 10 things you need to do today? So what is the most important thing I need to do before I finish the day and go to bed. Take it and do it first, make sure to create your own result with the most important thing firstly. Discipline yourself to complete this task.
3. Be People Oriented – How can I help other people the most? The most successful people always think about the ways how their can create the service, products to support the other to solve people’s problems in a better way. The more people you can help, the more you can earn
4. Stay Healthy Oriented – Think about your health all of the time, to be successful, you need a lot of energy. You don’t want to have a lot of money but can’t use it because you get sick, right? So, take care your health from now when you are on the journey to build up your business and then when your business growth up, you also can have more enjoyable with a healthy life.
5. Always tell the truth, no matter what is the price – Because when you can cheat someone one time, you can have the second time to cheat. And when your cheating be exposed, your reputation will be destroy, nobody want to do business with a cheater. So, be honest with others and build up the healthy relationship
6. Self discipline – The foundation habit that makes everything else become possible and achievable. Following the definition of Cambridge Dictionary, Self discipline means “the ability to make yourself do things you know you should do even when you do not want to”.
And whatever good habit you want to develop, start to practice it today and continue it until it becomes your automatic.
You can check the my video about this topic to have more information about it!